Starting a marathon about looking after my own self. I know many people think I am very selfish but my own self is what I have always ignored and put as last. So now, I am promising this to myself and putting it down in writing so that I can come to my own page and remind myself of this challenge I have set upon myself (in case I lose vision & track of what I was supposed to do). Things to do everyday (some things r exempted from it) :
* Yoga - For a number of reasons including skin, hair & weight
* Chanting - My own Buddhist pillar of strength
* Eat Healthy - Cut down on sweet things and fried food too( not that I eat heaps but remind myself that it will not do me any good if I get tempted)
* Experiment with seafood at least once a week- This started with yesterday's effort of prawn with couscous
* Feel sexy - Very important since I have totally lost my old self
* Straighten my hair every-time I was wash it
* Read 1 book every week - Have started with the autobiography of Benazir Bhutto
* Remember to water my plants :)
* Maintain a neat house - So far, I am doing fairly well on this account
* Drink my herbs !
If I am able to live through this self created marathon, I will be a totally different person and I think I will like the new me... Everyday for 1 month, I am going to enter how things went for me today....
Good luck Kiki :)